Anyone want some flowers? I have a blue rose, red rose, black cosmos, yellow lily, yellow tulip,
Heather
Anyone want some flowers? I have a blue rose, red rose, black cosmos, yellow lily, yellow tulip,
🕐 Posted 6 years ago
Nik6 years ago
If you have two or three black cosmos, I would appreciate it. I have three but they are growing soooo slowly. MNMPN
Nik6 years ago
Sorry I had to close. I have a lot of other flowers. Let me know if you need any. Only I can't give are purple pansy & windflower or green mums. Thanks!!!
Mel6 years ago
I have all flowers at last. I'm currently breeding the more rare ones. Purple pansy, black cosmos, green mum. Those three seem to be the slowest. The ultimate slowest is obviously lilly of the valley, only one so far.
NayNay6 years ago
If you have any left to spare, I would be happy to have some! Whatever you can spare.
Brooke6 years ago
Ooh Mel congrats on getting the purple pansies! I haven't been successful yet.