Favorite villager and least favorite villager?
Sophia
Favorite villager and least favorite villager?
🕐 Posted 6 years ago
Brooke6 years ago
By the way Sammy, one of the presents is an open frame kitchen in my present hunt, maybe you'll get lucky!
Sammy76 years ago
She asked to trade me for it but wouldn't tell me what she'd give me unless I agreed to the trade. I'm a sucker for trading with my villagers. I ended up with a blue nurse cap.
Sammy76 years ago
Oh, nothing happened after I hit her door. It just made me feel better.
Brooke6 years ago
Oh, normally when I trade with villagers they tell me what they're trading. Interesting.
Sammy76 years ago
That kind of trade is rare. That was the third time I happened across that type of trade. The last time it was an elaborate kimono stand for something not so good either. I really should stop doing those blind trades.